12 Easy Ways to Celebrate Giving Tuesday
Today is the day to give where it’s most needed! Whether it’s protecting the environment, ending hunger, or helping care for rescued animals, you can feel confident that your donation to GreaterGood.org will go straight to the heart of what matters most to you.
We’ve made it easy for you with 12 great campaigns specifically designed to inspire you to make a meaningful gift now! Chose the area that matters most to you:
- Feed a furry friend in need by contributing to our food drive for animals.
- Help end food scarcity for a family by getting involved with our food drive for the hungry.
- Give back to our brave veterans by participating in our initiative to feed homeless vets.
- Preserve an acre of rainforest to protect the vital habitats of rare plants and animals.
- Donate a book to a child who craves the joy of reading via our book drive.
- Help fund groundbreaking diabetes research for families battling the disease.
- Provide mammograms to women in need and help prevent the cancer that affects 1 in 8 women.
- Further research efforts for autism, a condition that impacts 1 in 68 children.
- Donate to life-changing research projects seeking to eradicate Alzheimer’s disease.
Can decide which specific program you’d like to support, but still want to participate? Your donation to Help Where It’s Most Needed will do just what it says: we’ll make sure your donation is put towards the cause most urgently in need of funding at this time.
The GreaterGood.org family thanks you for your thoughtful donations on this day, and all year round. We are in this together and we can’t do it without your kind support!