The 10 Best Things YOU Made Happen for the Planet in 2017
In 2017, GreaterGood.org celebrated 10 Years of Giving Where It Matters. Here are our 10 favorite things YOU made possible last year:
1. This Dog Is Helping Us Rediscover Species We Once Thought Were Extinct! – Learn more about this wonder dog here.
2. This Bloodhound Is Responsible For Protecting What Few Elephants And Rhinos We Have Left. – Learn all about this heroic bloodhound here.
3. 97 Pangolins Saved, Rehabilitated and Released Back Into the Wild – Learn about your efforts here.
4. We launched a new Signature Program, Project Peril, to protect endangered species on the brink of extinction. Discover Project Peril here.
5. Thank YOU for Providing Three Black Rhinos With Emergency Medical Care! – Read more here.
6. Learn What A Young Boy Gave Up When He Found A Critically Endangered Pangolin here.
7. This Giant Dog Saves Goats from Lions – Another impressive dog fighting to save animals on the brink of extinction. Read more here.
8. Meet the Two Endangered Rainforest Species YOU Are Saving by clicking here.
9. New Wildlife Sanctuary Brings Hope for Endangered Tasmanian Devils! Learn how you helped here.
10. Endangered Big Cats Caught On GreaterGood.org Wildlife Cameras! Learn more here.
by Jim Kober, January 8, 2018