#GivingTuesdayNow is May 5, 2020!
#GivingTuesdayNow is a new global day of giving and unity that will take place on May 5, 2020, as an emergency response to the overwhelming need caused by COVID-19.
This new day of giving is an opportunity for people around the world to stand together in unity to use their individual power of generosity to remain connected and heal.
While we all struggle with this unprecedented pandemic keeping us apart, it has created an unparalleled wave of giving that’s brought us together like never before. Let’s keep that giving going.
Thanks to your selfless donations during this crisis, we have brought about
• Donated over $8.5 million in desperately needed pet food, medicine, and supplies to shelters, rescue organizations, and pet food banks in 45 states and Puerto Rico
• Donated Good Packs filled with hygiene items, snacks, and other helpful supplies for both veterans and others in need
• Through our #StayHomeAndFoster initiative, temporarily housed thousands of shelter pets across the country
• Donated over 10,000 meals to frontline healthcare workers and folks laid off as a result of the economic downturn
• Donated enough funding to keep 3,000 animals in the care of Elephant Nature Park full and healthy after the pandemic ground tourism (the park’s primary source of income) to a complete halt.
For #GivingTuesdayNow, we need your help to protect people, pets, and the planet.
Emergency Coronavirus Pet Response Fund
Most shelters have been forced to shutter their doors or operate with significantly reduced staff. Food and supplies are hard to come by. With all of the unknown variables surrounding this virus, homeless pets are an especially vulnerable population.
Your gift provides essential food, supplies, and medical care for shelter pets in need, and now it will have DOUBLE the impact up to $10,000, thanks to a generous matching donation from the Healthy
Emergency Coronavirus People Response Fund
As COVID-19 cases continue to rise across the country, our neighbors and loved ones face new and difficult challenges when it comes to accessing basic necessities. And the most basic of these, food, can be the most difficult to come by.
Your gift will help get food to the most vulnerable children and families living in poverty, community centers providing care to the families of our frontline responders, veterans housing groups, those in quarantine, healthcare workers, pet owners, and countless others. Thanks to a generous donation from the Klintworth Family Foundation, your donation will be MATCHED dollar for dollar, up to $10,000. Every dollar you give will support local communities struggling with the effects of coronavirus.
Emergency Coronavirus Planet Response Fund
Support the environment by giving back to on-the-ground organizations that are having the most significant impact on their local communities.
Earth is our only home, and yet our actions have harmed it. Our footprint—made up of waste, pollution, deforestation, and more—has stamped out 60% of all animal species since 1970 and raised air and ocean temperatures.
Your gift will protect the planet by preserving critical habitats and helping the species that depend on them, and now it will have DOUBLE the impact up to $15,000, thanks to a matching donation by our generous partner, Nature’s Logic. Every dollar you give will support local communities struggling with the effects of coronavirus.