GreaterGood.org Partners with Z Living's Finding Fido
|Dear Shelter or Rescue Partner:
We’re excited to announce that GreaterGood.org is teaming up with Seth Casteel (from Underwater Dogs and One Picture Saves a Life), host of Z Living’s newest original series Finding Fido, to help people and pooches live happier, healthier lives this holiday season… and beyond. We are working to promote dog adoption and to help you receive some much needed grant assistance in the process!
We want YOU to get involved!
Through the #FindingFido grant program we’ll be giving away a series of $500 cash grants to shelters and pet adoption organizations in need across the U.S. every week leading up to the premiere of Z Living’s Finding Fido on January 17.
Want to get involved? It’s easy! Simply ask your supporters to hop on Facebook or Twitter and share a photo of their pooch, tag your shelter and be sure to include the hashtag #FindingFido. Here’s an example:
Make sure your sharing preferences are set to public so that we can see your hashtags. You and your supporters can share photos beginning today*. Winners will be announced each week online and also receive an on-air mention the night of the Finding Fido premiere!
*deadline to enter is January 31, 2017
It’s a great (not to mention fun, free, and easy) way to promote your shelter and adoption, and have a chance to win a grant for your shelter!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to organizations who are a 501c3 shelter or rescue organization in good standing or a municipal shelter.The Campaign is only open to groups in the United States, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of GreaterGood.org, Z Living, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of GreaterGood.org and Z Living as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 6, 2016 at 12:01am PST and ending January 31, 2017 at 11:59pm PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a post on Facebook or Twitter that includes: (1)the hashtag #FindingFido, (2)the tagged name of the shelter or rescue you are nominating, (3)a link to: http://bit.ly/2gVqY9D. Each individual may share up to 10 posts nominating their shelter. Facebook and Twitter accounts with privacy settings turned on may not have their posts counted properly. To ensure proper entry, users must make their profiles public. Selected groups (see Section 5) will be required to complete a grant application in order to be eligible to win. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of GreaterGood.org and Z Living.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $500 grant from GreaterGood.org. Winners must complete a grant application in order to be eligible for prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for GreaterGood.org and Z Living to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of GreaterGood.org and Z Living. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. GreaterGood.org and Z Living shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed application and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT GREATERGOOD.ORG AND Z LIVING‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that GreaterGood.org or Z Living, anyone acting on behalf of GreaterGood.org or Z Living, and GreaterGood.org or Z Living’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of GreaterGood.org and Z Living. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GreaterGood.org and Z Living from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which GreaterGood.org or Z Living may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: GreaterGood.org and Z Living reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond GreaterGood.org or Z Living’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, GreaterGood.org and Z Living may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by GreaterGood.org and Z Living. GreaterGood.org and Z Living reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. GreaterGood.org and Z Living have the right, in their sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless GreaterGood.org, Z Living, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Washington having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com after February 1, 2017. Requests must be received by March 17, 2017.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Z Living.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by GreaterGood.org and Z Living is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.